Arbitration & Mediation
Pamir Law Group offers the full range of arbitration and alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) services in Taiwan and China.
We assist clients to:
- Understand arbitration systems and options.
- Develop strategies and tactics to successfully present a client’s position in the arbitration process.
- Develop strategies and tactics for the selection process for arbitrators and chief arbitrators.
- Access our worldwide network of arbitration experts from many disciplines to ensure practical and effective solutions.
- Implement compulsory execution after securing a successful award.
- Develop strategies to locate and freeze the counter party’s assets and property prior to filing, where permissible.
- Develop strategies and leverage for possible settlement during the arbitration process.
We provide the following services:
- Assets Research: Full range of assets research services.
- Prejudgment Attachment Matters: Full range of regulatory compliance issues including all regulatory procedures and permits to freeze debtor’s assets and property before filing of arbitration, where permissible.
- Arbitrators Selection: Design tailored strategies to manage risk and create a selection matrix with detailed background information.
- Management of Impact on Language: Provide qualified multi-lingual capable professionals for arbitration hearings and translation for pleadings and briefs.
- Management of Arbitration Process: Assist clients to obtain fair treatment and maximum advantage in the arbitration process, including language used in the hearing and location of hearing to meet client’s travel schedule.
- Compulsory Execution of Arbitration Award: Provide assistance in the execution of arbitration awards.
- Cost Control, Management and Resolution: Develop strategies to settle the arbitration case in a cost-effective manner.
- Liaise between Clients and Arbitral Tribunal: Our bilingual professionals who understand international and local arbitration, legal and business practices facilitate effective communications with the arbitral tribunal.