Youlanda Liu specializes on general corporate matters and employment issues. She liaises with regulatory authorities to obtain approvals for foreign investment, PRC investment, and outbound investment.
Youlanda assists clients to establish companies, branches, and representative office; amend corporate registration; prepare articles of incorporation, charter documents and shareholders’ and directors’ meeting minutes; advise on shareholder or director disputes issues; facilitate share transfers; and assists on corporate liquidations and dissolutions.
- Pamir Law Group (2004 – present)
- Squire, Sanders & Dempsey LLP (2002 – 2004)
- T N Soong & Co (Andersen, Taipei) (2000 – 2002)
- KPMG Peak & Marwick, Taipei (1991 – 2000)
- Chinese Culture University in Taipei, Business Department, Finance Major
- Mandarin Chinese (native)
- Taiwanese (native)
- English (proficient)