Personal Practice Summary
Jian Zhang is a China-licensed lawyer based in our Shanghai office with more than 10 years’ experience advising different organizations in China.
He worked for Shanghai Highway Administration Bureau as legal counsel for three years, which gives him an insight and understanding of how governmental entities work and make decisions.
He also has experiences practicing in a local law firm and in-house at a multinational company, which enables him to work out practical solutions for international clients in China efficiently and thoughtfully.
He is a member of the Administration Law Committee of the Shanghai Bar Association and is in active engagement in legislation consultation for the Shanghai Municipal Council.
- Pamir Law Group, Shanghai, China (2009-Present)
- The Parent Company, Shanghai, China, General Counsel (2004-2009)
- King & Wood Law Firm, Shanghai, China, Associate (2002-2004)
- LL.M., University of Nottingham, UK (2002)
- B.A., East China University of Politics and Law (1997)
- Mandarin Chinese (Native)
- English (Fluent)