With an international law and business foundation, Jenny assists both international and local clients with corporate and commercial transactions. She is actively involved in organising and promoting professional development programs for international law students and for private practice and in-house lawyers in the region.
Jenny’s linguistic ability, her deep understanding of both Chinese culture and global business and her personable and proactive approach mean she is especially adept at the “cultural translation” often required between western and Chinese clients.
Professional Association and Activities
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales (1997)
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (1997)(Currently non-practising)
- The Law Society (England and Wales)
- British Chamber of Commerce, Taipei
- European Chamber of Commerce Taipei
- Pamir Law Group, Taipei, Taiwan (2006-present)
- Lovells, London, UK (2000-2003)
- Clifford Chance LLP, London/Hong Kong (1995-2000)
- International Chinese Language Program, National Taiwan University (2005-06)
- Master of Philosophy in Modern Chinese Studies, University of Oxford and Beijing University (2003-05)
- The College of Law, London (1993-95)
- Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in Geography, University of Oxford (1989-92)