Supply Chain & Outsourcing
Pamir Law Group provides strategic, tactical and operational support with a variety of issues for supply chain management and oursourcing including procurement, logistics, intellectual property protection and anti-counterfeiting programs.
Supply Chain Management
Our consultants assist clients to:
- Identify, evaluate and select strategic channel partners such as suppliers, intermediaries and third-party service providers.
- Draft, revise, negotiate and restructure Strategic Partnership Agreements with channel partners in English and Chinese.
- Draft, revise and negotiate distribution, agency and franchising agreements in English and Chinese.
- Design and implement supplier diversification strategies.
- Develop and implement intellectual property protection and anti-counterfeiting programs to prevent counterfeiting, piracy, patent re-filing, inventory diversion, tampering, adulteration and warranty fraud.
We work with clients looking to “cost-down” back office functions or establish outsourcing service operations for third parties in China including:
- Call Centers
- Back Office (Accounting, HR, IT)
- Data and Document Management Services
- Engineering & Architectural Services
- Healthcare Services
- Banking & Financial Services
- Software & IT Services
- Digital Image Editing Services
- Research and Analysis Services
- Creative Services
- Web Analytics Services
We assist in every step of the process, including:
- Site Identification and Evaluation
- Regulatory Compliance Planning
- Labor Planning
- IT and Infrastructure Planning
- Logistics and Distribution Planning